Cosworth - A leader in the development of data acquisition and video recording systems - are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Graduate Software Engineer to join a dynamic team of highly skilled engineers responsible for the design and development of Cosworth's next generation motorsport and automotive data acquisition systems.
Graduating in 2017 or recently graduated? We’re looking for you!
Working out of our Cambridge office, the role offers the successful candidate the chance to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies. The role offers a great career path, job security, interesting projects and friendly team orientated environment.
The role will be working within a team that look after our cloud-based and mobile application work – so if this is an area that interests you, or you’ve had some experience in (commercial, academic or personal) then let us know!
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
You will have:
- An expected degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum)
- Familiarity with current computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of one or more development language (C#, C++, HTML, etc.)
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Passion and interest in either/both cloud based and mobile applications.
Experience with any or all of the following would also be beneficial:
- Cloud-scale data analysis (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDInsight).
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
- Multi-threaded programming.
- Cross-platform mobile development (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Windows).
- GUI design.
- Data acquisition and analysis.
We’re looking for someone to start during the summer of 2017 and most of all who can demonstrate a passion and aptitude for work in the mobile/cloud environment. Think that’s you?
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you’re the perfect fit for our role.
Please note that we can only consider those candidates who already possess the necessary permissions to work in the UK.