We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to work within the IT Business Analysis team - responsible for the investigation, analysis, and documentation of business functions and processes, and the definition of requirements for business change initiatives within the company.
- Responsible for the detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and deliverables for specified projects
- Production of requirements and other documentation, as needed for each individual project, in accordance with internal standards and procedures.
- Facilitate the development of external customer requirements and user stories, managing the interaction with internal business requirements, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary.
- Facilitate the promotion and development of the Business Analysis function within ARM.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a business analyst role, in a project environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to tailor approach and style when interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly solve complex problems
- Flexibility to prioritise own work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Self-motivated to learn and improve their own business analysis skill set
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Understanding of typical business analysis tasks including requirements management and process mapping
- Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience of creating user stories
- Visio diagramming experience
- Exposure to Jira
- Experience working on IT infrastructure change projects
- Experience working on web / digital projects
- Experience working on ERP or CRM projects