You will be working in an agile team, developing new features for all our products, predominantly using C#. You will build new internal tools to handle operational, customer care and finance requirements within the business and work on new projects aimed at innovating and differentiating Bango from our competitors.
- Works as part of agile team to develop new functionality in Bango products
- Builds APIs and web sites for partners to use to interact with the Bango Platform
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimises and fixes defects in existing code base.
- Reviews colleagues’ code, ensuring best practices are followed
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve Bango products
- Some familiarity with C#, or good experience in other OO language
- Experience working with Rest APIs. MVC, Web APIs or Web Services
- Confident with multi-task delivery to short timescales
- Experience of at least one year in a commercial development environment
- Experience working with React, Webpack and Redux.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Media queries and CSS compilers (SASS, LESS)
- Experience working with C#
- Knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Experience using NoSQL technologies, especially key-value and/or document stores
- Knowledge of SOA, SaaS and Cloud Computing architectures and infrastructures
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge and experience working under Agile Scrum framework
If you think this role is for you, send a covering letter and your CV to our HR team at email@example.com