Offering a salary between £40,000 - £60,000 + benefits
A communications company based in Cambridge is looking for an Antenna Engineer to join their growing team.
In the Antenna Engineer role you will be responsible for:
- The design and development of antennas for mobile products.
- Supporting the antenna testing process.
- RF circuit design.
- Technology integration into the wider product.
The key skills for the Antenna Engineer are:
- Antenna design for telecommunication standards.
- Receiver and transmitter design.
- Antenna tuning.
- Simulation using CST or HFSS.
- RF component design.
If you are interested in applying to the Antenna Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.