Automation Test Engineer Cambridge
Interested in writing automation codes for the testing of innovative mobile and display units? Here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live your dream in stretching your skills and making a slash into this exciting new niche.
A new and independent company that already has its software deployed in over 20 million products needs an automation test engineer.
The company supplies software to equipment suppliers like Panasonic, Pioneer, and Bosch as well as to device vendors like LG, HTC, Huawei, and Sony. If this excites you, all you need to be a part of this exciting journey is highlighted below.
Your primary role will be the testing of software that gives desktops secure, remote access to mobile devices. In addition to automated testing, you will be working with a dedicated team to write test codes and improve the functionality of existing framework using Python.
Ideally, a degree in Computer science or its equivalence in a relevant field is required. The right candidate for this position should possess the following skills or qualities;
- Passionate about writing codes to test software in the absence of expensive test automation tools
- Proficient in setting up a test framework for C or Python
- Some cross-platform Mac OS X, Linux or Windows, mobile O/s
- Ability to learn new technologies and ideas
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Prior knowledge of automation framework, development of embedded software, Perl, Ruby, and C#
- An attractive package commensurate with your skill and experience
- Contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Private dental and medical care
- Flexible working arrangements
Working with a fast-growing start-up has the advantage of fast-tracking your career growth and gives you full credit for your contributions.
We understand technical skills, have a deep knowledge of recruiting in Cambridge. Provide prompt feedback, unbiased career advice and CV assistance. Detailed employer background information. Amazing Prospects recognises your skills, ability and potential. We are market specialists in recruiting for technology jobs in Cambridge.