We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading AV Specialist Company who are well established and going through a period of growth. They are looking to expand their team and you could be part of it, and work on some exciting projects with them.
Our Cambridgeshire based client is looking for an experienced AV Project Manager to join their expanding team at this exciting time. The client is a leading AV company that deals with some of the most high-profile companies in the music and events industry.
As the AV Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Onsite support for projects of all sizes - including the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals, show operation etc.
- Dealing directly with the Client and being a central point of contact.
- Preparation of equipment prior to dispatch
- Assist in planning and pre-event testing (where required) of full AV systems
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Dealing with customers on collections and returns
- Checking of equipment on return from rental – quickly and effectively
- Assisting with Management of rental stock
- Reporting missing items, late returns and damages
- Identifying equipment shortages and reporting to the warehouse manager
- Printing of rental paperwork, and following rental procedures
- Loading and Unloading of vehicles
- Simple maintenance and servicing of company equipment
- Covering quick turnarounds – evenings and weekends as and when required
- Working with Hire Manager to ensure all kit quantities are kept up to date, and new equipment is correctly logged on to the system
To be successful in the role of AV Project Manager, you will have:
- Have good knowledge of audio visual equipment operation
- Have a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in the AV industry, working in live events.
- Be highly motivated and good communicator
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
If this job sounds like the perfect position for you then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Carol on 01223 919409 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact, and if not we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.
ST Johns innovation Centre