We are looking for a back end developer to work with our data science team and head of platform to deliver the python software, and underlying algorithms, in a clean, maintainable and performant manner.
Full time, Cambridge.
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique machine learning platform that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are working with several customers to deploy our Alchemite™ solution in a number of environments, eg cloud (AWS, Google, Azure) or on-site, various partner integration programs, and also developing new features to be deployed on our customer-hosted solutions. Our unique machine learning technology, Alchemite, is a Docker-based system that is deployed via Kubernetes using Helm charts. The primary installation runs on GKE, however, we run dedicated customer environments that need support. At the heart of the deployment is a Flask-based API that is built from a number of core python modules. Our stack also includes PostgreSQL, NFS, Redis, Keycloack, NGINX, Sanic, GraphQL, and React. As a back end engineer you will work with our data science team and head of platform to deliver the python software, and underlying algorithms, in a clean, maintainable and performant software. You will help aggregate existing libraries and create new ones ensuring the underlying python tools are well constructed, well tested and robust code.
- Minimum Bachelors 2:1 degree in computer science, engineering, science, or mathematics
- Strong experience in Python and best development practices
- Be highly self-motivated and technically strong
- GitHub profile
- Experience with Docker images
- Collaborative and fast-paced working environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Share options and exceptional career opportunities as an early team member
- Deep tech startup with equity options
- Flexible working
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
28 Chesterton Road, CB4 3AZ, Cambridge