SHARE OUR PASSION FOR TECH & MAKE AN IMPACT
We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated team player to join our expanding team for a Business Administrator internship as Coderus is going through an exciting period of change following six years of rapid growth.
You will join the back-office team responsible for business development which includes HR, Finance and Compliance.
You will be responsible for implementing the migration and supporting of our existing employee data onto a new HR management system with employee information and payroll data. You will liaise with recruiters to source candidates, organise interviews, produce contracts of employment, review and maintain policies in line with updates to employment law ensuring documentation control within our IMS process.
You will be responsible for working with the Accounts Manager, supporting book keeping, invoicing, purchasing, reconciliation, grants and R&D Tax Credits and liaising with external accounting firms.
You will also work with the Compliance Manager, supporting and maintaining the company’s ISO certifications of 9001 and 27001, internal-auditing, change and incident management, as well as identifying new certification and working with external auditors.
You will discuss with management and implement new ideas where appropriate to improve the business and its processes.
You will either have a degree of at least 2:1 or working towards a master’s in business management or Human Resources Management.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational skills
- Confident in public speaking (attending careers fairs for recruitment purposes)
- Able to time management and prioritise workloads.
- Use research, analysis and own initiative to improve business processes and strategies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team orientated environment and enjoy a job that involves being involved in a variety of activities throughout the day
- Experience in Office 365 and proficient in the use of either MacOS or Windows.
- Previous experience in any HR / Accounts automated system.
- Copy writing skills
- Technical background or interest in tech sector.
- CIPD (Professional, Academic or Affiliate membership or similar).
- AAT qualified (Student, Affiliate, Book Keeping AATQB membership or similar).
- Experience of ISO process
- Experience of accounts
Coderus is located within the Adastral Park campus, home to over 100 high-tech companies. Based East of Ipswich, Adastral Park offers excellent facilities (shops, a restaurant/deli, free car parking, gym on site, and various recreational facilities) and a green open environment in which to relax during lunch and break time. To learn more, visit the Innovation Martlesham website.
There are good road connections and regular buses between the campus and Ipswich and Woodbridge. There is also a regular shuttle bus between the campus and Ipswich railway station for staff and visitor use.
Both Ipswich and Woodbridge offer excellent and convenient facilities and are situated just a short distance away. Also, Ipswich Waterfront, which is only a short distance away from Adastral Park, provide a wide variety of accommodation and entertainment. London is also within easy reach, with regular, direct connections to Liverpool Street station just over an hour away.
Remuneration, hours and benefits
The working week is 40 hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm) with an attractive and negotiable starting salary.
Benefits include a wide range of sport facilities, free gym membership, haircuts, discounted bus travel, daily fruit, both hot and cold drinks, and a fun and friendly team environment.
The team holds monthly pizza and gaming nights, and everyone is invited to other social events e.g. bowling and go-karting.
Want to know more about life at Coderus?
Visit the Lifestyle pages of the Coderus website, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter @coderus.
Ross Building, Adastral Park