An opportunity to join a successful, telecoms-focused management consultancy for individuals with experience in the telecoms and/or consulting industries. You will work with the Partners of the business to advise telecoms organisations worldwide, supporting our clients to take major strategic and regulatory decisions. The work is varied and challenging and can involve significant international travel.
Aetha is looking to hire individuals with experience in the telecoms and/or consulting industries, starting at any level (Business Analyst, Consultant, Manager or Senior Manager) depending on experience.
The nature of the role will depend on the level at which you join; however, you can expect immediate exposure to clients and project work. At the Business Analyst and Consultant levels, the focus of the work is analytical, although this will be complemented by preparation and delivery of reports and presentations to clients. At higher levels, you will be expected to take on sales and management responsibilities.
All employees are encouraged to get involved with internal tasks from the start of their career at Aetha, allowing you to make a real difference to how the company operates. This includes assisting the Partners with marketing and recruitment, developing our website and intranet, and improving our in-house templates and tools. We are looking for people who are proactive and keen to get involved in all aspects of the business.
You will be working directly with the Partners, who will provide you with continuous feedback, allowing you to develop your skills and progress quickly. For Business Analysts and Consultants, Aetha operates a six-month appraisal cycle, whereas from the Manager level, Aetha operates an annual appraisal cycle. At each appraisal your personal performance will be reviewed and your salary adjusted accordingly.
What we offer
A competitive salary, depending on experience
An annual bonus scheme (targeted at 10% of salary for good performers during an on-budget year; our best performers can receive much larger bonuses)
Other benefits such as medical insurance and cycle-to-work scheme
- Experience within the telecoms or consulting industries is preferred but applicants with other relevant experience and skills will be considered
- A strong university degree in a numerate subject (2:1 or higher in the UK, or equivalent elsewhere)
- Fluent in English, with other languages being a plus (especially Spanish and/or French)
- Excel and programming skills are an advantage
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hire throughout the year and, therefore, there is no application deadline for this role.
- Online numeracy test
- First-round interview in our Cambridge office (or remotely for candidates based outside the UK), including case studies
- Second-round interview in our Cambridge office, including a discussion with our Managing Partner
24 Hills Road