L2S2 has partnered with ARM to fuse our healthcare software expertise with their leading-edge silicon and IoT capabilities to facilitate a new generation of connected medical devices that will improve people’s lives. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on exciting projects as part of a skilled engineering and medical team. Our international approvals and expertise make it possible for us to access huge medical datasets, the life blood of next generation AI medical devices and our access to health systems will enable you to see your work helping patients quickly.
We are hiring a C#/MS SQL Software Engineer to work at our premises 5 miles west of the centre of Cambridge. We are offering a competitive salary for this position. We are currently working remotely, with a view to return to the offices once it is safe to do so.
- Experience with C# and MS SQL are essential for this role, applicants without relevant experience will not be considered for this role
- Customer support, including report configuration, user system management in production systems
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting applications in a professional hosting environment
- Work with development team on data analysis and loading
- Monitor data import software and work with development team to fix issues
- Unit, system and integration testing to release bug free applications
- Building application release with the help of development team
- Work with development team to maintain application databases
- Issue encrypted reports to customers
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, CSS
- Proven work experience as technical C#/MS SQL Software Engineer or similar role
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Ability to plan, execute and document technical work and projects
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Active collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated, details oriented and organised
- Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
- Interpersonal communication skills using business, technical and user-friendly language, tailored to the audience
- Knowledge of and experience in working with data security
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Experience of working in the NHS or healthcare industry with experience of working in a regulated environment
If you meet the above criteria for the C#/MS SQL Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent.
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.