Do you want to solve hard problems that will shape the future of the Internet of Things, smart homes, connected health and wearables? Do you have a passion for delivering state of the art, creative, internet-scale digital services? Are you happiest when working with multi-disciplinary agile teams?
If the answer to the above is yes, then we want to hear from you
As a software engineer working in an agile scrum team you will deliver top-notch solutions for our clients that make a real difference to people. Think: therapeutic connected devices that treat brain injury patients. Smart heating systems. Configuration interfaces for networks of wireless robots.
You will get to work with teams of software engineers, front-end developers, user experience and service designers, mathematicians, tests engineers and DevOps specialists.
You will work with technical leaders and the latest technologies to evolve our software development approach and architectural design for distributed cloud-based systems.
Most of all, you’ll have fun!
- A good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science or software engineering
- Competency in one or more programming and scripting languages
- You have worked on scalable, distributed, database driven, service oriented solutions on the cloud
- A clear grasp of the fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
- An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet
Ideally you have knowledge and experience of more than one of the following:
- NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS and Python)
- A deep understanding of networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
- The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies