Do you want to solve hard problems that will shape the future of the Internet of Things, smart homes, connected health and wearables? Do you have a passion for delivering state of the art, creative, internet-scale digital services? Are you happiest when working with multi-disciplinary agile teams?
If the answer to the above is yes, then we want to hear from you.
At Cambridge Consultants you will deliver top-notch solutions for our clients that make a real difference to people. Think: therapeutic connected devices that treat brain injury patients. Smart heating systems. Configuration interfaces for networks of wireless robots.
As a technical leader you’ll be instrumental in evolving our software development approach and architectural design for distributed cloud-based systems.
You will get to work in agile scrum teams of software engineers, front-end developers, user experience and service designers, mathematicians, tests engineers and DevOps specialists
You will use your technical knowledge in sales campaigns and spread the word about the latest trends in cloud software.
Most of all, you’ll have fun!
- A good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science or software engineering
- Competency in one or more programming and scripting languages
- You have designed and implemented scalable, service-oriented, distributed database driven solutions on the cloud
- A clear grasp of the fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
- An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet
Desirable - Ideally you have knowledge and experience of more than one of the following:
- NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS and Python)
- A deep understanding of networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
- The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies