Cambridge Design Partnership is a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
We believe that successful innovation relies on translation of market, technical and commercial insights into a new product that succeeds in every aspect.
This role will offer you the perfect opportunity to lead our multi-disciplinary project teams while using your insight, creativity and technical knowledge to develop innovative solutions for our clients. You will be encouraged and supported to develop your technical as well as project-leading and sales support skills, broadening your knowledge and experience while progressing your career. In return, your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market.
You will have:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronics Engineering
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: control theory, power supplies, analogue design, high speed digital design, firmware development
- Proven conceptual and problem-solving capability - able to identify opportunities and communicate concepts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead projects, taking responsibility for team member activities to ensure quality delivery in the right timescales
- Commercial awareness in one of the following environments: technical / design consultancy; technology start-up; new product development/ engineering department
- Strong drive to develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills
- Interest in working closely with clients in both selling and managing projects
- Bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
We are an employee-owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture. Our offices are based in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge where we offer an exciting and challenging working environment.
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas, you receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday
Contact us: email@example.com
Cambridge Design Partnership, The Long Barn, Church Road, Toft