The “Customer Technical Prime – Operations Cloud and Nuage Technologies” role is located full-time in Reading, United Kingdom. It is part of the Managed Services team which is delivered from Global Delivery Centre (GDC) Timisoara, Romania with local interfaces for key roles based in Reading UK.
Operational Technical Prime for the Nokia Cloud & Software Defined Network platforms on Core Network for H3GUK.
Leading on continuous improvement of operational performance of the platform.
Liaise with Design, Plan and Optimization teams for these platforms.
Maintain Network health status for the Cloud and SDN
Drive remote team focus and performance on incident / problem resolution and preventive maintenance.
Support to Change and Configuration management.
Interface to other operations workstreams e.g. OSS, EPC, IMS and Transport.
- 10 + years Technical expertise on one of the domains and a strong technical understanding of the other.
- University degree in telecommunication, IT science or equivalent.
- Working experience in the operational field such as service operations, network surveillance & maintenance.
- An understanding of Service Quality Management and service modelling concepts, OSS Tools & ITIL/eTOM process models.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with external and internal teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize inconsistent and disparate inputs.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive and methodical approach.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Stress tolerance.
- Ability to prioritize and apply time management principles.