During to continued growth in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking teams we have an exciting opportunity for a corporate lawyer to join our team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will have a strong level of knowledge and experience of corporate transactional work.
You will be required and have the opportunity to assist the team on a broad range of corporate transactions, including:
• acting for a range of individuals, businesses, funders and investors on M&A transactions
• joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and demergers
• corporate governance and advisory
Candidates applying for this position should have:
• experience gained from a comparable corporate team;
• strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn;
• a commitment to business development and client relationship management.
Howes Percival has a tier 1 ranking in the Legal 500 for our corporate work. We employ around 250 staff across 6 offices, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Norwich, Cambridge and Manchester. As a growing Times Top 100 Best Companies employer we place considerable importance on our people, our culture, developing our talent, the employee experience, employee engagement and wellbeing.
You will be joining a friendly, well established and forward-thinking department who excel at demonstrating our values of Teamwork, Positivity, Trust, Agility and Approachability.
13/15 Hills Road