Are you an experienced and ambitious Lead Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer with a strong track record in forging outstanding client relationships and finding solutions to complex, technical problems, as a critical technical interface between the Sales team and large, enterprise clients?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing start-up whose technology is creating waves, enabling enterprises and individuals to connect any Thing with any Thing through our patented operating environment “Iotic Space”?
We’re currently looking for a driven Presales Engineer to join our high energy, hardworking team, who are disrupting the technology order with innovative, unique and exciting technology
The bar is high – you will have a passion for technology, and the drive to want to achieve World Firsts. You’re able to deal with extremely complex environments and bring order, flexibility, agility, simplicity and best of all, solve unrealisable problems. You’ll apply Iotic’s patented technology to practical issues of interoperability and asset utilisation for our clients.
In this role you can have a real and significant impact on the success of our business with considerable scope for personal development and growth, as well as a high degree of flexibility and autonomy (including remote working), and a highly competitive salary.
You almost certainly have spent part of your career coding and being part of or led a client/customer engagement team. Excellent with people you have the skills to understand the Customer’s challenges and guide them in creating their own Interoperable Ecosystem populating it with Iotic Twins – The True Digital Twin.
Flexibility of thought, wide domain knowledge, experience and expertise and an approachable manner are important to enable you to deliver high value as a customer interfacing integration ambassador for Iotic.
The Presales Engineer will work across multiple customers supporting and enhancing the Business Development Team with the design of how a Customer can integrate their systems with Iotic services.
- Understand the Customer’s technical and/or integration requirements and in response to these develop and own the technical solution architecture.
- Use structured problem solving and analytical skills and apply a broad and thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, applications and integration in order to develop the technical integration design between the Customer and Iotic.
- Provide input to the commercial proposal and ownership of the Statement of Work.
- Provide training to customers on Iotic Digital Twin technology
- Analyse new project requests and requirements and own the creation of the integration design
- Lead technical workshops with the customer and internally to ensure that all technical requirements are understood and seek sign off-of the requirements/Statement of Work.
- Support the Agile Project Delivery Manager and Agile Scrum Master across the full project lifecycle from design/configuration to implementation and testing through to transition to support of the technical solution.
- Travel to the customer sites to support customer meetings, workshops and internal team meetings as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills including customer engagement and liaison
- Experience with enterprise application architecture
- Demonstrable integration experience
- Experience in coordination and implementation of the end to end technical (networks, infrastructure, applications) and/or integration (middleware and interfacing) solution
- Knowledge of SAP based integration technologies
- Ability to think independently and work with little day-to day direction
- Ability to write content for proposals and Statement of Works and to develop and give presentations to support these.
- Flexibility in response to changing circumstances.
- Passion for your work and a sense of humour
Are you interested and believe your skills are a perfect match? We’d love to hear from you: please submit your CV and covering note using the link provided.