This exciting Senior Management appointment will head up a Division of Anglia FAEs dedicated to our world class supplier Analog Devices, with an enviable product portfolio including recent acquisitions LTC and Maxim Integrated. Our team of highly skilled Engineers underpin our strategy of revenue growth through engineering-led design-in activities.
A field-based, hybrid working model, the role is ideally suited to candidates with previous electronic design experience at component as well as system level, combined with existing management skills and team development experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Lead and continually develop a rapidly expanding team of Field Applications Engineers, dedicated to Analog Devices’ full portfolio
- Define, co-ordinate and assist the team’s design-in activities in key vertical and horizontal markets
- Develop, deploy and report on effective strategies for continued design funnel growth and conversion
- Establish and develop strong collaborations with Analog Devices throughout their organisation
- Work closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders across our business
In return we offer:
- Highly attractive salary, car scheme and benefits package
- Comprehensive training and development programs in the UK, Europe and the States
- Exciting prospects for personal growth and career progression in a vibrant and dynamic work environment