Armour Communications creates market-leading secure communications solutions for voice, video, messaging, data and conferencing on smart mobile devices and desktops and integration with unified comms systems. Our products have FIPS, NATO and NCSC approvals for use in classified environments, delivering security and privacy to our customers in governments, large enterprises and finance markets around the world. We offer an easy-to-use, intuitive app with a scalable, cloud-based service or on-premises solution providing customers with complete control and privacy.
We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows. This role will be responsible for working within a team to develop a client for Windows, Mac and Linux using Electron. You will work alongside other developers to maintain a high-quality app and develop new features that enhance and build a great user experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast- paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Must be capable of obtaining UK security clearance (e.g. UK resident for at least past 5 years)
- Demonstrated UI implementation experience that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Genuine interest in secure coding practises.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive to investigate and implement new solutions and ideas
Armour Communications is an equal opportunities employer. We value your drive to discover, innovate, build and collaborate.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Armour Communications Limited
1st Floor Millbank Tower