New team looking for Embedded Software Engineers for wireless / IoT solutions
My client is an exciting, well-funded and expanding fabless semiconductor start up, focused on wireless solutions for the IoT marketplace. The founders and leadership team comprise of industry executives credited with multiple technology company IPOs and acquisitions.
As part of their expansion, they are seeking a high calibre Software Engineer to be part of the Cambridge design centre. Successful candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience of embedded C software development, ideally in the field of wireless communication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or a related subject
- Deep experience of software development in C within an embedded environment
- Experience with Python regression testing
- Familiarity with software development for ARM and/or RISC-V
- Experience with higher layers of the software stack, above the MAC and including the OS platform
- Experience of areas such as: bare metal, interrupt drivers, linux kernel or window driver development are all highly relevant
- Experience of professional methodologies for software development and verification within a team environment
- Some proven ability to interact and support lead customers with software related issues