At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated software teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
Examples of our work
The breadth of what we’ve achieved is such that our work has touched most people’s lives in one way or another, from the best-before date printed on the eggs that made your omelette to the Bluetooth chip that lets your phone connect with your car.
Here are just five of the many breakthroughs powered by the software developed at Cambridge Consultants.
Our breakthrough in 4G radio design enabled online retailer Ocado to create the most advanced automated warehouses in the world.
Our world first with Iridium Communications lets rescue workers in remote locations keep in touch using the latest satellite phone technology.
We helped develop the world’s first wireless powered pacemaker, transferring energy to a leadless electrode using ultrasonic pulses.
Smart Insulin Pen
Our battery-less smart insulin pen and integrated tracker app won an internationally renowned Red Dot Design Award.
The last time you flew anywhere, chances are your pilot was relying on the market-leading ground-to-air radio we developed for Northrop Grumman.
You will . . .
- Design and implement software for custom embedded platforms
- Participate in system architecture design
- Lead and participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Work with clients to define requirements
- Design and develop world firsts
- See your amazing ideas come to life
- Grow your own skills and responsibilities
- Choose the technologies you work with
- Proactive mentoring and training
- Work as part of a talented multidisciplinary team
- Don’t just work for one great company – work for them all
- Enjoy our flexible and robust development process
You must have a good degree in science, engineering, maths, etc. and a strong interest in embedded systems and software.
We are hiring at all levels from graduate to system architect.