Liaising with and assisting our field sales team, candidates will also be able to recognise and support customers’ new design project needs, identify new customers and develop design-in opportunities. RF and system engineering knowledge is essential you may already be working in a similar role, however we are equally interested in applications from design engineers currently working ‘at the bench’ who are looking for their next career step in electronics.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify and support customers’ proactively assist the customers design and engineering teams to implement the next generation RF products. New design project needs through in-depth, hands-on technical expertise
- Liaise with and support our field sales team whilst managing your own design project tracker
- Identify new customers and develop design-in opportunities, taking ownership of the activity and participating in reviews
- Work closely with customers’ engineering teams to provide creative and innovative design solutions
- Align product offers to their appropriate target industrial markets
- Maintain an active supplier relationship, attend exhibitions & conferences and undertake training sessions
Key Skills & Experience.
- Hardware digital and analogue RF system design experience.
- Software experience in DSP/ARM, microcontroller programming or firmware development.
- Hands-on experience of working at equipment board level with lab equipment such as DSO, SSG and spectrum analysers.
- RF Front end application design including low noise LNA, Down converters, PLL, VCO’s, Frequency synthesizers
- Transmitters, RF Filter applications, RF connectors
- Microwave transmission & Microwave path analysis
- Distributed circuit elements and Transmission-line theory
- Surveillance and Navigation radar – both military and civilian applications
- Amplifiers, Modulators, Demodulators, Detectors RF shielding, Ground plane, EMC suppression Ultra high frequency PCB layout guidelines
In return we offer:
- Highly attractive salary, car scheme and benefits package
- Comprehensive training and development programs in the UK and Europe
- Exciting prospects for personal growth and career progression in a vibrant and dynamic work environment