Paying up to £80,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an FPGA Digital Designer to join our client in London to build Quantum Computers.
Our client has a very promising evolution and they are working on Quantum Computing as a service to help their customers improve their operations and trailblaze new commercial and scientific approaches. You really will be at the forefront of the quantum revolution.
For this dynamic environment, you will develop innovative solutions for novel engineering challenges that interact with cutting-edge superconducting quantum devices so you will be needing the following skill set:
Required experience would be:
- At least 3 years+ experience within FPGA / ASIC Design (more experience is also definitely of interest)
- Detailed knowledge of frontend RTL design
- Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
- Proficiency with the Xilinx Vivado FPGA development tool
- Experience with Python scripting would be desired.
You’ll learn a lot, and you will enjoy working within a small, experienced team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term career growth.
You will need to be a European Citizen to apply for this position. Engineers outside of the European Union will not be considered.