We are a successful science and engineering consultancy looking for a lead for the strategic growth of our Healthcare business. With a strong technical background and demonstrable experience in the healthcare sector, the successful candidate will help develop and implement a growth strategy, including identifying target subsectors, markets and accounts that align with our capabilities and developing relationships with those targets to uncover opportunities for 42 Technology. The successful candidate will likely be a recent graduate of an MBA or business-orientated masters programme and be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business-aware and a strong communicator.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the strategic development of our Healthcare business, aligned with our technical team
- Identify, develop and manage strategic accounts
- Lead the commercial negotiation of contracts
- Support technical domain leadership in the sector, leverage the team’s expertise and track record.
42 Technology has a very strong technical team, with expertise in complex electromechanical product development, thermal and fluidic analysis, and connected devices (IoT). Successful applicants will be able to promote this expertise to deliver value to our clients.
We offer a competitive package including 28 days holidays plus bank holidays, private healthcare and a performance-related bonus.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of the Healthcare sector
- A good technical degree from a well-reputed institution
- Either relevant entrepreneurial experience, or a prestigious higher degree in business such as an MSc in International Health Management or an MBA
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally
The following experience would be highly advantageous:
- Experience selling professional services
- Experience running complex product development/R&D projects
- First-hand experience of corporate innovation processes
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to succeed then get in touch and tell us why. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send us a copy of your CV and quote reference BD/LS/20