A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join MediaTek as an In House Technical Recruiter. The primary focus of this varied, interesting role is to assist the HR & TA Manager in first-class recruitment to our European offices. This is a permanent position starting ASAP, which offers the right candidate scope to really make this role their own and become part of a fantastic and highly dedicated HR team.
- Identify and recruit candidates with highly technical and specialized skills for all EU roles
- Utilise different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines
- Market mapping to identify talent pools and potential future opportunities for each business area
- Manage candidate/manager relationships
- Manage our annual internship program candidates
- Input new vacancies into our in-house, online system for formal approval
- Accurately track all applications and vacancies, monitoring their status and updating as necessary
- Provide administrative support for recruitment events, including careers fairs
- Work with the HR & TA Manager to increase visibility for global branding
- Social media/Linkedin initiatives
- Additional TA/HR projects as required
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, agencies and candidates around the world
- Highly motivated with a flexible and driven approach
- Willing to go the extra mile when required
- Effective at multi-tasking, without compromising on quality
- Positive and proactive approach to work tasks
- Keen to continuously improve ways of working
- Results driven with a strong bias for action
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a Technical resourcing/recruiting role
- Experience with branding and social media, to include Linkedin
- Proven experience working with recruitment systems and process improvements
- Excellent attention to detail and data management and reporting skills
- Experience of dealing with individuals across all seniority levels, with the ability to handle potentially challenging situations confidently and effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively, sometimes under pressure
This position is located in Cambourne (near Cambridge), UK.
MediaTek is the world’s 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company, leading the market in chipset technology. We enable more than 1.5 billion consumer electronic products a year including Smart TVs, Voice Assistant Devices (VAD), Android tablets, feature phones, Optical and Blu-ray DVD players, and we’re number two globally in mobile phones.
At MediaTek we pride ourselves on having an accomplished and successful global collaborative team culture and look for people with a great passion and work ethic. We know that every employee makes important contributions, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide competitive compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary and bonus, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
MTK Wireless Ltd
Building 2010, Cambourne Business Park
CB23 6DW, United Kingdom