Are you seeking a new role in a fast growing and innovative tech company?
Do you have iOS Development experience and are confident coding in Swift?
At Coderus we are excited to be recruiting an iOS developer to join our growing team of enthusiastic and talented individuals. We focus on pioneering embedded development and mobile applications for consumers and our rapid growth and diversification into new vertical markets means that we can develop our increasing portfolio of software projects and applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with embedded devices. At Coderus we are an experienced and committed team that puts great emphasis on creation of quality products, therefore dedication to sophisticated design and collaborative problem solving is key.
- Working across multiple development teams to support client requirements
- Supporting sprint planning and sprint reviews on a fortnightly basis
- Ensure the quality, performance and reliability of applications
- Maintain well-structured code & supporting the team with code review
- Ability to identify and correct bugs, performance bottlenecks
- Liaise with other Departments including UX/UI, QA & Embedded teams
- Good knowledge of design principles (MVC, MVVC, coordinator).
- Experience of Object-Oriented based languages & design principles (e.g. Java/C#)
- Proficient understanding of source code version tools (e.g. git, svn, mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins, Xcode server)
- Familiarity with common iOS frameworks (e.g. Foundation, UIKit, AppKit, Core Animation)
- Familiarity with Swift or Objective-C
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. XCTest)
- Experience of iOS app release process (personal or commercial)
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools (e.g. Instruments, Xcode)
- Knowledge of package management tools (e.g. Carthage, SPM, Cocoapods)
- Experience with Software Control Management System (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla)
- Experience with Bluetooth technologies and supporting frameworks (e.g. Core Bluetooth)
Joining Coderus you will be part of a culture which supports innovation, imagination and continued learning. We appreciate your wellbeing provides a healthy working life and we support this with a whole host of benefits available to our employees which include:
Flexible working, free gym memberships, beauty treatments, haircuts, professional memberships such as Maker Space, free team lunches every Friday, team awards, games nights with pizza and many more!