L2S2 is a rapidly growing and successful software company working in healthcare. We specialise in medical data analytics and regulatory compliant rapid application development to improve the affordability and quality in the provision of patient care.
We are innovative, we have great backers, a global ecosystem and the opportunity to change the way people, things and services interact.
You will work as part of a motivated team supporting world class analytical products that improve healthcare in hospitals across the world.
We are currently working remotely, with a view to return to the offices once it is safe to do so.
Salary - £Competitive
- Direct support to IT Operations Manager
- Daily maintenance of IT systems (hardware and software) and asset management
- Installation and set-up of L2S2 web applications and internal software
- Streamlining, implementing and improving business IT processes
- Testing applications and supporting engineers in day to day tasks
- First line and second line customer and internal IT support
- Supporting with upkeep of data and systems in line with ISO Standards, GDPR, Governance and Compliance
- Incident management
- Logging and managing issues, escalating to senior management when appropriate
- Documentation of systems, processes and end-user support guides
- Proven work experience as an IT Support Engineer or similar role
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating systems including Windows Server, Hyper-V and Linux Server
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and appropriately managing them
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help from tickets or in live sessions
- Proven ability to provide solutions to improve internal processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Interpersonal communication skills using business, technical and user-friendly language, tailored to the audience
- Knowledge of data security
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- MSCA Certified
- Experience of working in the NHS or healthcare industry with experience of working in a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi networks
- Knowledge of databases e.g. MS SQL
- Testing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of UX Design
If you meet the above criteria for the IT Support Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent.
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.
2a Oakington Business Park
Dry Drayton Road