With a strong academic background and demonstrable experience in healthcare, the successful candidate will start conversations with senior individuals in multinational businesses. Through networking you will uncover opportunities for 42 Technology and will work with high-calibre consultants to convert these opportunities into exciting projects.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business-aware and a strong communicator, and have a proven ability to open a dialogue with senior healthcare product managers and R&D leaders.
Your core responsibility will be to:
• Lead business development activities into theHealthcare industry, aligning with our technical team
• Identify, develop and manage accounts
• Help shape our service offerings
• Lead the commercial negotiation of projects42 Technology has a very strong technical team,with expertise in product and process innovation,complex electromechanical systems, thermal and fluidic processes, novel sensor systems and connected devices (e.g. IoT). Successful applicants will be able to promote this expertise to deliver value to our clients.
UK and international travel are likely to become an essential part of the role over time.
We offer a competitive package including private healthcare.
You will have:
• Strong knowledge of the Healthcare sector
• A good technical degree from a well-reputedinstitution
• Business development skills, or experience ina similar role involving outreach
The following experience would be highly advantageous:
• Consulting experience involving productdevelopment
• Experience managing complex productdevelopment/R&D projects
• First-hand experience of corporate innovationprocesses
If you are excited by this opportunity and believeyou have the skills and experience to succeed,get in touch and tell us why. You can reach us at email@example.com. Please also send us a copy of your CV and quote reference BD/HC/20.
Meadow Lane, St Ives, Cambridgeshire. PE27 4LG