Apply your machine learning knowledge in real-world applications alongside global organisations, developing new ML technologies and seeing their immediate impact on live projects. Intellegens is an exciting deep tech software company that is in its early growth phase, meaning this is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and see real results from your ML expertise.
About the role
Background: Our unique machine learning technology, Alchemite™, is specifically designed to handle sparse and noisy experimental data, as found in the materials, chemicals, and pharma industries, amongst others. It is constantly evolving in response to the needs of our customers and the development of new state-of-the-art technologies. We also support our customers to make sure they can get the best performance from Alchemite™, which involves a deep understanding of the technical and scientific questions they are answering to ensure the best fit between their problems and our solution.
What you will do: Work with our head of machine learning and the rest of our scientific team to develop new algorithms and apply them alongside our existing technology to customer problems with some of the world’s leading R&D organisations. You will also work closely with Intellegens’ software engineers to guarantee new tools and approaches are robust and scalable, capable of being applied to benefit all our customers.
What makes you our next machine learning scientist?
- MSc or PhD in machine learning, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar field.
- Experience in statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Highly motivated and adaptable to rapidly developing technical and commercial drivers.
- Ability to clearly communicate both algorithms and applications with technical and business teams.
- Familiar with python and common libraries (numpy, pandas, scipy).
- Nice to have experience with: Materials or chemical sciences; Application of machine learning to real-world problems.
28 Chesterton Rd