Digital Catapult is looking for a Marcomms Manager who will be responsible for the planning and creation of compelling marketing plans designed to engage audiences across our programmes and projects.
Working in the Marketing team and closely with our Innovation and Technology teams, you’ll be the marcomms lead supporting the strategic development, stakeholder management and delivery of marketing projects. With a particular focus on achieving market penetration and multi-audience engagement in the industrial/supply-chain sector.
As a core delivery role, you’ll be making sure we drive forward our brand values, ensuring we bring out the best narrative and most compelling stories from the projects you run. This is a dynamic role with plenty of variety, you’ll be utilising the full range of marcomms skills with the development of campaigns (including plans for marketing, online and PR/media) from concept to final delivery and implementation. You’ll be responsible and accountable for how these programmes are supported by the Marcomms Team and the results generated. As Marcomms Manager we’ll rely on you to effectively manage time and resources as well as analyse results to make clear recommendations that drive success. This role is a fixed term contract for 24 months.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Developing and subsequently managing marketing plans and campaigns that drive success for our programmes
● Leading on marketing activities across a number of projects and programmes and a broad spectrum of the marketing mix
● Liaising with a wide number of stakeholders from different sectors and industries and maximising results for all partners
● Creating content and considering the best content approaches to deliver succinct and integrated marketing content and plans
● Supporting and managing activities and campaigns across a number of projects and programmes – ensuring we are on time and aware of key deadlines whilst picking out the most opportunistic activities to prioritise and focus on
● Reporting and analysing results across different channels and mediums, using industry knowledge and benchmarks to make learnings and recommendations for improvements, feeding these into future campaigns
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant experience in marketing, preferably from a technology business, startup or agency.
Adaptability – able to deal with a fast pace and able to work within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Able to work autonomously, a quick learner and who is self-motivated, solutions driven and able to hit the ground running.
- A creative individual who has an eye for design, what looks good and how best to present our messages whilst following our brand values and guidelines.
You’ll have strong IT skills – including WordPress Google Analytics, MailChimp, MS Office, CRM.
Key skills to hold: A marketing and brand background, attention to detail and excellent writing skills, good planning and organisation across multiple projects, solutions and results driven.