We have a great new opportunity at eg technology for a part time Marketing Manager in offices based at Stow-cum-Quy. We are looking for a talented marketing individual to proactively align marketing activities in line with the company sales and marketing strategy, and execute a marketing strategy that communicates the eg technology brand effectively to increase the number of relevant in-bound requests.
eg technology is an integrated product design and engineering consultancy. Our engineers are world-class and use their experience and passion to create exceptional products for our clients.
Our aim is to be the chosen product development company for both our clients and employees.
Although eg technology is an engineering company, our business is really about people. We value and look after our staff and clients, which means our staff stay and our clients come back. We do interesting work with outstanding people, winning business with integrity.
Teamwork is key to our success. Collaboration, contribution and communication are integral to delivering results, both internally and externally.
Does this sound like the place for you?
Brief description of the role:
The Marketing Manager will proactively align marketing activities in line with the company sales and marketing strategy, and execute a marketing strategy that communicates the eg technology brand effectively to increase the number of relevant in-bound requests.
The Marketing Manager will identify, develop and issue all aspects of the eg brand, including corporate messaging and external communications, social media, events and digital media.
- Plan and execute a consistent and cohesive, out-bound strategy that communicates the eg brand image to a wide outreach and drives in-bound opportunities.
- Manage, build and regularly update an image repository of products designed by eg to use in digital collateral.
- Support the sales and business development activities with event preparation and communication.
- Take ownership of the day-to-day marketing communication activities on social media.
- Regularly update website content, including blogs, case studies, event publicity and news.
- Use CRM and metrics to monitor and drive campaigns.
Ideal candidate requirements include:
- Experience in the marketing industry, ideally associated with technology, engineering or consultancy and with an understanding of appropriate industry standards to justify costs of compliance and documentation in Medical Device projects.
- Taking a lead in marketing activities, planning & executing marketing strategy and reporting on effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively coordinate marketing activities requiring input and support from various team members.
- Experience of running marketing campaigns, building targeted collateral and generating interest from published content.
- Experience with digital marketing and how to use metrics to continually make targeted improvements.
- Experienced user of CRM system, ACT or alternative.
- Experience with managing all marketing functions with content for: press releases, case studies and articles, exhibitions, content for website, social media and industry-specific presentations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to clients and internal staff.
- Attention to detail - a must have - with a coherent writing style without spelling/grammar mistakes.
- Must have a creative flare for designing digital marketing collateral and the ability to use graphics editing software like Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent.
Do you fancy the challenge? If so, why not apply?
Please visit our Careers section to find out more about eg technology, the career and benefits we offer and why it is great working with us. Salary will be dependent upon individual candidate’s expertise and experience.
If you require any further information, please call 01223 813184, email email@example.com or visit our website www.egtechnology.co.uk.
eg technology ltd