We are hiring skilled and creative web technologists to support developing new customer-facing line-of-business web applications backed by web APIs in Mulesoft.
Arm architects the pervasive intelligence that is transforming our daily experience. Our chips and device architectures orchestrate the performance of the technology that makes modern life possible. For the past 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation in collaboration with our partners and customers bringing ground-breaking technology to market. Arm-based chips are integrated into millions of devices annually.
Our vision is of increase purpose and meaning and we are growing to meet our vision of a secure, integrated and hyper-connected world.
Do you have a passion building highly performant, flexible and reusable web applications and understand the value of exposing everything as APIs? Do you think about the users and consumers, over the technology and features? Would you like to help us enrich our APIs, de-couple components while enabling integration across applications?
- You will be implementing and supporting highly scalable web APIs and assisting others in consuming these on front-end and back-end systems
- You will contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns
- You will help define and / or interpret requirements and implement them as technical solutions
- You will influencing the design of technical features as performant microservices
- Understand and articulate the team's point of view in broader context
We are hiring skilled and creative web technologists to support developing new customer-facing line-of-business web applications backed by web APIs in Mulesoft. As a web API developer you would be joining a technical team and would focus on the implementation of web APIs, but you will also have the opportunity to work on other parts of the stack, including front and back-end, so pragmatism and flexibility are vital. We are seeking capable engineers with:
- Demonstrable experience writing and maintaining high performing RESTful APIs. Experience with other standards is desireable.
- Experience with Mulesoft or other API management platforms.
- Demonstrable experience validating APIs, writing unit-tests and building a validation suite for APIs
- Experience setting-up and maintaining CI and CD pipelines, ideally with Git, Jenkins
- An ability to integrate front end and back end services. Experience with modern web development frameworks is desireable, ideally ReactJS
- Solid experience working in small high-performing, self-starting team aligned to non-technical product owners
- Solid understanding of coding standards and guidelines for various languages and a desire to craft beautiful code
- Ability to independently translate designs (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) into a working solution
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.