The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of VB.NET, C# and Visual Studio
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Web Applications using ASP.NET (VB.Net), MVC and Web Forms
- An understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Good communication skills and the ability to discuss requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and update industry knowledge.
- .NET Development: 1 year
- .NET: 1 year
Anglia's policy is to employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of all employees. This covers both promotion and training and ensures no discrimination against any person because of race, colour, national origin, sex, age, marital status or disability.