Competitive salary + Generous stock options available, remote interviews and on boarding
Software Team Lead, Ground-breaking technology - well-funded start-up with stable growth plans, Cambridge, UK. You will be joining a research-led start-up technology company leading the way in the field of quantum computing for the next generation. You will be tasked with leading a team and getting hands on with the development of a novel operating system and development of a new language to run on a heterogeneous computing system. This will involve developing software in C++, Python and System C while working with distributed computing systems, interprocess comms and network stacks.
Key skills for the successful Platform Lead:
- Enthusiasm and drive to be part of a start-up in quantum computing
- Strong development experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with Linux
- Simulator or emulator experience is highly desired
- Understanding of hardware, ideally exposure to System C or other SoC simulation tools (not essential)
- Motivation to lead a growing team, ideally with some leadership experience
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to develop brand new cutting edge technology in a revolutionary domain, while growing and leading a team and contributing to the success of an early stage, already well-funded start-up. If you fit with criteria above and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.