We are looking for a talented and ambitious Technical Product Manager to join our rapidly growing business to manage and develop our suite of products that help scientists understand complex problems in the materials, chemical and pharmaceutical space.
Full time, Cambridge.
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are currently working with clients in the drug discovery, material design, and health sectors but the technique is generic so there are further opportunities in other domains such as finance, retail, and Internet of Things.
- Naturally collaborative and thrive in a flat and flexible organisation with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Pragmatic and optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what's next shining through in everything they do.
- You will work in close collaboration with all stakeholders: scientists, engineers, customers and sales to help...
- You are independent, proactive, and know when to try new technologies and when to use off the shelf proven solutions.
- Managing the product development processes, maintaining a product roadmap that is regularly updated with objectives for the future, and facilitating stakeholder's discussions and resource planning.
- Leading the product scrum in collaboration with the development team to deliver high-quality features with intuitive user experience.
- Joining the dots between customer needs, product features, and technical implementation, and can ensure that the development team is making sound decisions based on the product context.
- Ensuring and maintaining a coherent, intuitive UX throughout the product suite.
- Presenting the product, and consulting on product capabilities, in support of business development activities.
- Make decisions on product design/ API design in line with user requirements.
- Manage and organise features, sprints and priorities.
- You have a technical background or have good technical know-how.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in product management delivering successful and innovative products.
- You are experienced in B2B (enterprise) or SaaS based products.
- Experience working with tech teams.
- You are passionate about customers and solving real-world pain points.
- Fast iteration of product features; implement processes to build, measure, learn.
- Collaborative and fast-paced working environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Share options and exceptional career opportunities as an early team member
- Deep tech startup with equity options
- Flexible working
28 Chesterton Road, CB4 3AZ, Cambridge