Product Manager - Enterprise
We are looking for someone to be the champion of our exciting Enterprise software product line.
This Product Manager will be the biggest advocate inside and outside of the company and will, own the product roadmap, work with product development and the delivery teams to set the road map for this exciting product line.
In return, Zeetta offers a highly motivated and great team to work with as well a competitive salary & benefits package.
1. Job Summary
At Zeetta, we have built software tools to automate operations in enterprise networks.
Zeetta's Visualise, Optimise and Automate products, underpinned by our NetOS SDN platform, make day to day network operations simple, agile and resilient for enterprises. Multi-technology and multi-vendor network management capabilities are at the core of it.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our enterprise software product line. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be the champion and biggest advocate for Zeetta’s enterprise products inside and outside the company. You will work towards achieving the best match between Zeetta’s software and IPR, Zeetta’s products and market demand.
Your role is central to Zeetta’s business. You will own the product roadmap and the value proposition for the products. Your day to day work will be very close to the product development and delivery teams and also to the sales and marketing team.
2. Key Outcomes
We expect the product manager to:
● Produce feature roadmap and requirements for the products
● Own and manage the roadmap for the products in the enterprise product line
● Create and maintain collateral for the products, both internal and external
● Assess the P&L impact of each of the products
● Maintain a strong market knowledge and competitors offers
● Provide support to the sales team for technical engagements with customers
● Manage the UX/UI design capabilities
● Manage contractors
On a daily basis, you will be managing the life cycle of the products, working closely with the product team, managing product documentation, monitoring the market for potential competitors and partners. You will also work closely with the sales and marketing team to have an excellent understanding of demand and with the finance team to have a grip on the P&L of the products.
The successful candidate will set the roadmap for Zeetta’s enterprise product line based on the NetOS platform. Furthermore, they will contribute to define the strategy and implement the tactics to make Zeetta Networks a successful company in the enterprise networking landscape.
● Facilitate/run ideation workshops with stakeholders and manage the artefacts (user journeys, personas, case studies)
● Liaise with key stakeholders and partners
● Create product specifications (description, datasheets, briefings)
● Make sure product collateral documentation is timely produced
● Engage with team members using best practice in agile team management, encouraging collaboration, transparency and honesty
● Ensure the product is designed in accordance with GDPR and ISO 9001 and adheres to GDPR principles
● Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current legislation / standards
● Work in compliance with the Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the organisation and its commitment to equal opportunities
4. Qualifications and Experience:
● BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering (MSc desirable)
● Strong enterprise networking background with customer facing experience
● 5+ years of experience in product management for software products
● Previous experience in software product development and in product lifecycle management
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), being concise and able to adapt between storytelling and technical styles
● Demonstrable people management skills for different stakeholders with good communication skills
● Experience working with Jira, Confluence and Portfolio desirable
Bristol BS1 6EA