Python Developer, Cambridge, Analytics.
Python Developer, Cambridge, Analytics.You will be a Python focused Software Engineer joining an already well-established innovative start-up, you will be a recent Graduate or experienced Engineer who is passionate about developing high quality software, working with Python and who enjoys data / analytics.
Key responsibilities of the Python Software Engineer:
- The development of Python software with a focus on data analytics
- Contribute towards developing Data Platforms for customers
- Full SDLC working as part of a team of C/C++/Python Software Engineers
Essential skills required:
- Excellent skills in software development using Python (Professional or University)
- Comfortable working with Linux and Windows ideally
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software, Maths, Physics, or similar
- Interest in Data Analytics
- C/C++ is highly beneficial
This exciting role within a technical start-up would suit a Graduate or seasoned Developer with strong Python.
If you fall short of these requirements, please still feel free to get in touch with George Cunningham at IC Resources as we have many roles available right now in Cambridge.