Offering a salary of between £60,000 - £95,000 + shares
A telecommunications start-up based in Cambridge is looking for an RF Systems Architect:
In the RF Systems Architect role you will be responsible for:
- RF testing and measurement.
- Analysis of RF system requirements.
- Design and optimisation of circuit boards.
- Oversee the test of prototype components.
The key skills needed for the RF Systems Architect are:
- Experience with RF transceiver design for mobile communications.
- An understanding of transceiver requirements.
- Experience with RF simulation and testing.
- Experience with MatLab and Python.
- Confidence in a customer-facing environment.
If you are interested in applying to the RF Systems Architect, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.