We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic sales executive with a passion for technology and innovation who will help accelerate our growth and give our customers an outstanding experience.
About this Job
- Deep tech startup
- Flexible working
- £30,000 - £40,000 base (OTE £70,000 uncapped)
- Equity options
As a sales executive, you will identify new opportunities and customers with materials, chemicals, and pharmaceutical companies. You will engage with new customers and present the key advantages of our technology and our product. We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic person with a passion for technology and innovation who will help accelerate our growth and give our customers an outstanding experience.
- Opportunity to work with global, billion-dollar clients – selling a product that will have a significant impact
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset: essential to take full ownership of goals, deadlines, and targets
- Experience or passion for B2B technology, especially selling to larger companies.
- Articulate, polished, and professional communicator with a good phone/video call manner and excellent writing skills
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Feedback customer experience and needs to the Alchemite™ development team
- Perform in a small, fast-growing business
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in a B2B sales focused role
- Strong academic background with first or upper second class degree in a maths, science, or engineering subject
- Background in industrial chemicals, materials and/or pharma markets
- Previous success in selling innovative software products
- Collaborative and fast-paced working environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Competitive and commission-based remuneration – including travel and expenses
- Share options and exceptional career opportunities as an early team member
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com No agencies.
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We have recently launched our first product, Alchemite™, to help analyze experimental data and guide the design of cutting edge materials, chemicals, and drugs with some of the world’s leading scientific companies.
Eagle Labs, 28 Chesterton Rd, CB4 3AZ, Cambridge