We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is passionate about technology and excited about the goals of our company. You will join our software engineering team and be involved in all aspects of our development activities.
- Design, build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support development and testing.
- Participate in the day-to-day development and testing activities within the software engineering team.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation to improve the speed of delivery or quality of our engineering products.
- Monitor and support our internal and external products and services.
- Conduct and automate systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Provide technical mentorship to other engineers.
- 3+ years experience working as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related fields.
- Strong system administration and scripting skills.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining complex CI/CD pipelines in tools such as Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
- Experience deploying and maintaining software in cloud production environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- 5+ years experience working as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Experience in automating tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Experience with automation tools; such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience working with and integrating scientific software (Matlab, signal processing, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and configuration management tools (Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Experience liaising with third-party providers
Your Development and Perks
Your development is equally important as our business grows and we offer opportunities including appraisals, career development plans, training courses, feedback sessions through 1-2-1 meetings, knowledge-sharing and cross-training.
Our generous benefits package includes the following:
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working (office and remote working to suit your needs)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra annual leave between Christmas - New Year’s
- Access to CharlieHR PerksAtWork
- Company Options Scheme*
- £2000 Recommend a friend scheme
- Office-based Friday lunches on us
- Office-based fruit deliveries and unlimited amounts of caffeine
- Vitality Health core package private healthcare (also includes mental health cover, employee assistance programme, discounted gym memberships and more)
Are You Ready to Change the World?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our successes are achievements driven by our employees.
And that is why our culture is about investing, cultivating and growing our people. We thrive on being trailblazers in the industry and in being honest and the best at everything we do, we will always lead the way in the industry.
Equality, diversity and inclusion is what we continue to build upon. We aim to attract diverse talent from around the world, ensure fairness and equality is at the top of our agenda and sustain an inclusive culture where everyone can grow and succeed.
16-20 Regent Street