We’re looking for a senior project manager to join our Central Cambridge team.
As a member of a fast-paced UK digital agency, a project manager/producer is expected to work closely with project team members, ensuring that we are delivering industry-leading websites and applications, on-time and on-budget - as well as delivering the best possible service to our clients.
A natural problem solver with a keen eye for detail who’s able to easily identify risks and problems and manages client expectations at all times. Identifying and removing existing and potential roadblocks that can affect the team, enabling project team members to maximise productivity.
- Support the management of digital and offline projects of different sizes from brief to delivery.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage schedules, budgets and overall project organisation ensuring project deliverables are being met.
- Monitor potential project risks and scope creep and suggest mitigating solutions.
- Collaborate with the design and development teams to get the best out of each project from start to delivery.
- Oversee and execute on content collection and population in a content management system.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- A natural ‘doer’ and decision maker who’s able to work with a positive attitude under pressure.
- Solid understanding of business and functional requirements.
- Keen to adapt and learn new skills.
- Strong ability managing workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Highly competent web and mac skills - we use Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and various web tools such as Basecamp, Harvest, and Trello (you can learn these on the job but preferable if you already know how to use them).
The ideal candidate
- Experience managing digital and creative projects, especially the design and development of websites.
Confidence in your own ability to create new working relationships, whilst managing and dealing with their expectations.
- Strong ability to understand, schedule and manage project deliverables based on client requests and briefs.
- A solid understanding of the digital production processes with a considerable knowledge of the digital space/industry.
- Good understanding of third-party applications and platforms and integrations.
- Previous experience using content management systems.
- Creative, technical or multimedia degree (Graphic Design, Multimedia Production or another artistic or technology discipline).
Unit 9, 23-25 Gwydir Street, Cambridge CB1 2LG