We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the VP of Product, the project manager will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting on the day-to-day delivery of our key software projects S-GNSS and D-Tail.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day delivery of our products and projects by working with our engineering teams, suppliers and customers
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate Agile project management methodology, learning & iterating regularly
- Lead the collaborative planning processes – enabling the prioritisation of work against the capacity and capability of the team
- Work in concert with product managers to create delivery plans for product roadmaps; monitor and report on progress against these plans
- Manage internal and external dependencies, risks and issues, escalating where necessary to ensure our engineering teams are able to deliver
- 3+ years experience working with Software Engineering professionals to deliver software products / projects.
- Recent experience in applying appropriate Agile methodologies to enable delivery of products / projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5+ years experience working with Software Engineering professionals to deliver software products / projects.
- Formal training in delivery management methodologies e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PRINCE2.
- Ability to manage the delivery of a broad range of Software products from low-level implementations through to Cloud Service applications.
Your Development and Perks
Your development is equally important as our business grows and we offer opportunities including appraisals, career development plans, training courses, feedback sessions through 1-2-1 meetings, knowledge-sharing and cross-training.
Our generous benefits package includes the following:
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working (office and remote working to suit your needs)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra annual leave between Christmas - New Year’s
- Access to CharlieHR PerksAtWork
- Company Options Scheme*
- £2000 Recommend a friend scheme
- Office-based Friday lunches on us
- Office-based fruit deliveries and unlimited amounts of caffeine
- Vitality Health core package private healthcare (also includes mental health cover, employee assistance programme, discounted gym memberships and more)
*Company Options are not offered as part of the package. You may be offered them throughout your employment.
Are You Ready to Change the World?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our successes are achievements driven by our employees.
And that is why our culture is about investing, cultivating and growing our people. We thrive on being trailblazers in the industry and in being honest and the best at everything we do, we will always lead the way in the industry.
Equality, diversity and inclusion is what we continue to build upon. We aim to attract diverse talent from around the world, ensure fairness and equality is at the top of our agenda and sustain an inclusive culture where everyone can grow and succeed.
16-20 Regent Street