Join the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market, preventing IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Our test team is growing, and we are now looking for a talented Software Test Engineer to come in and take ownership of large parts of our automated test framework, (python).
As a senior Software Engineer working within the test team and engaging with our development team, you will be improving and maintaining our automated test suite and expanding its test coverage.
Working directly with the feature leads to ensure full functional and non-functional test coverage of new applications, services and features.
You will enjoy the benefits working within a close team of engineers with excellent technical growth potential with varied and challenging work.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Strong scripting skills, preferably with Python
- Significant test automation experience, including using Jenkins to manage tests and results
- Knowledge of test management tools such as Jira, Confluence and TestRail
- Source control tools e.g. Git, Svn or similar
- Experience of writing tests, at unit, integration and/or system level
- Experience with managing test cases and coverage
- Python test frameworks e.g. Unittest, Pytest,
- Experience of maintaining and integrating with CI frameworks e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity
- Knowledge of BDD or TDD
- Experience with Test Management tools e.g. XRay, TestRail, Zephyr
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Partially-Remote
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Secure Thingz Ltd.,
Hudson House, Maris Lane,
CB2 9FF, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1223 751777