Cambridge Design Partnership is a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help deliver innovative solutions to our clients’ technically complex projects. It’s exciting and challenging work alongside technical experts who have a passion for what they do, and you’ll be given real responsibility from day one.
You can be part of a team that will push the boundaries of what can be achieved in the world of technology. With a methodical approach and the ability to develop systems and structures, you will be responsible for designing and implementing software for a range of product applications for our clients globally within the medical, consumer and energy sectors. Experienced in working to tight deadlines, you will need to have a positive, outgoing and professional attitude. With our continuous support and training, we want you to become an expert in your field and develop strong client facing skills.
You will participate and contribute in project reviews, brainstorm with clients, define product requirements and, most importantly, see your unique ideas launched onto the market.
You will have:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Software or Electronic Engineering
- C experience essential, C# desirable
- Experience of development for microcontroller platforms essential
- Experience of an embedded RTOS desirable
- Experience of Linux and Python desirable
- Able to work as part of a small team on short and demanding projects with strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of software best practices
- Understanding of the performance impact of using different features of software languages
- Appreciation of test methodologies
- The ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
- Self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job
We look after you:
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture.
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas, you receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Design Partnership, The Long Barn, Church Road, Toft