Armour Communications creates market-leading secure communications solutions for voice, video, messaging, data and conferencing on smart mobile devices and desktops and integration with unified comms systems. Our products have FIPS, NATO and NCSC approvals for use in classified environments, delivering security and privacy to our customers in governments, large enterprises and finance markets around the world. We offer an easy-to-use, intuitive app with a scalable, cloud-based service or on-premises solution providing customers with complete control and privacy.
We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows, all of which depend on an extensive infrastructure of server and network components. We are looking for a Software Security Developer, with a hands-on approach to complement our existing development and customer teams in defining and implementing all aspects of product and company security technologies and processes.
This role would include assisting in all security-related aspects of our software development, as well as the continuing worldwide roll-out of our current and new product ranges, influencing internal teams and external customers and bringing hands-on experience of code, network and system level security.
- Must have been a UK resident for at least 5 years and be capable of obtaining UK security clearance.
- Proven commercial experience in a security engineering role related to mobile and web applications.
- Experience of obtaining security certifications such as ISO27001, CISSP, etc.
- Experience with manual secure code review in languages such as Java, Objective C, C++, GO.
- Comfortable working in a mixed platform environment (Linux, mobile platforms, etc.).
- Identifying risk in code, applications, processes, architectures, customer deployments and customer-reported issues.
- Guiding secure development practices, models and programmes for our engineering teams.
- Familiarity with modern server technologies and architectures, including Docker and microservices.
- Knowledge of authentication, OWASP, TLS and certificates.
- Proactive and results orientated personality willing to investigate and implement new solutions.
Armour Communications is an equal opportunities employer. We value your drive to discover, innovate, build and collaborate.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Armour Communications Limited
1st Floor Millbank Tower