Armour Communications creates market-leading secure communications solutions for voice, video, messaging, data and conferencing on smart mobile devices and desktops and integration with unified comms systems. Our products have FIPS, NATO and NCSC approvals for use in classified environments, delivering security and privacy to our customers in governments, large enterprises and finance markets around the world. We offer an easy-to-use, intuitive app with a scalable, cloud-based service or on-premises solution providing customers with complete control and privacy.
We are looking to expand our development team to enhance the messaging, voice and video features of our secure comms systems.
We develop all our software applications in-house utilising available open source applications where possible and we are looking for enthusiastic newcomers to join our highly focused team. You will take a key role in developing our products, bringing your existing experience in messaging and signalling to enhance our team’s skillset and capabilities.
- Must have been a UK resident for at least 5 years and be capable of obtaining UK security clearance
- Commercial experience of server-side development using C/C++, GoLang
- Experience of using open source comms technologies (XMPP, SIP, RTP, and WebRTC)
- Use of containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD
- Knowledge of a *nix desktop environment (GNU/Linux)
- Restful APIs (including Authorisation/Authentication), Databases (Postgres/SQL)
- Able to work autonomously and follow process and clearly document tasks
- Proactive and results-orientated, owning tasks and meeting exacting deadlines
Armour Communications is an equal opportunities employer. We value your drive to discover, innovate, build and collaborate. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Armour Communications Limited
1st Floor Millbank Tower