Expanding Cambridge design centre, looking for experienced Software Test & Validation Engineers
My client is an exciting, well-funded and expanding fabless semiconductor start up, focused on wireless solutions for the IoT marketplace. The founders and leadership team comprise of industry executives credited with multiple technology company IPOs and acquisitions.
As part of their expansion, they are seeking a high calibre Software Test & Validation Engineer to be part of the Cambridge design centre. Successful candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience of embedded software testing, ideally in the field of wireless communication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or a related subject
- Proven experience of software test & validation within an embedded environment
- Experience of developing Python tests
- Experience of inter-operability testing
- Experience with 3rd party test solutions
- Knowledge and experience of wireless standards – WiFi, BLE, LTE
- Experience of professional methodologies for software development and verification within a team environment
- Previous experience of performing test demos at unplugfests would be beneficial