Reporting to SVP Development, the Technical Integrations Manager is responsible for managing the system analysts and engineers within the onboarding team, optimizing the implementation process and tooling and leading the team to successful project delivery for Bango's merchant customers and payment providers.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team have appropriate career development plans to gain the required skills and knowledge in current and future technology. This role requires a manager who can lead, coach and mentor the team, looking at the bigger picture whilst supporting the team to achieve results. You will need to understand the technical challenges and act as a sounding board and arbitrator of sometimes-complex functional and technical challenges.
- Responsible for individual and team development, including mentoring and coaching, ensuring skills are maintained and acquired at the required pace to ensure successful project delivery.
- Line manage System Analysts and
- Integration Engineers.
- Schedule resources, monitor progress to plan and take appropriate action, leading discussions on compromise and alternative plans as required.
- Collaborate with Project Managers on timing of projects, support required for pre-sales technical needs and overall delivery of projects to a high degree of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the key technical capabilities of the Bango Platform, can explain this to merchants and payment providers and can outline the minimum technical requirements to enable service launch on the platform.
- Ensure the team uses and shares appropriate level of documentation/version control with internal and external stakeholders.
- Empower the team to own their processes, suggest ideas on improvements, recommend tooling enhancements and advise on possibilities for improving Bango products and procedures.
- Experience in line management of multi-disciplinary technical staff.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being able to communicate at technical and non-technical level.
- Proven technical leadership and ability to support teams in technical design and problem solving.
- Ability to work with other technical managers to coordinate and understand shared requirements.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring team members.
- Good knowledge of Agile software development and project management methodologies.
- Ability to influence and manage internal stakeholders, to ensure stakeholder and customer goals and objectives are understood and met within agreed timelines.
- Ability to work to deadlines, understanding of processes and workflows both alone and within a team.
- High personal integrity and self-motivation with a can-do, will-do attitude.
- Flourishes in a targeted and fast paced environment.
- Willingness to participate in customer calls (early morning/late evening) as required.
- Available for international travel.
Bango is the standard platform chosen by leading global stores to deliver mobile payments to everyone. As the next billion consumers adopt their first smartphone and look for universal payment methods, Bango will be there to unlock the world of apps, video, music, games and other content that brings those smartphones to life. Global stores plugging into the Bango Platform include Amazon, Google, Samsung and Microsoft. Bango also partners with leading payment providers around the world to drive new users and revenues through its industry-leading mobile payment solutions.