At Zeetta, we have built software tools to automate operations in enterprise networks. Zeetta Visualise, Optimise and Automate, underpinned by our NetOS platform, make day to day network operations simple, agile and resilient for enterprises. Multi-technology and multi-vendor network management capabilities are at the core of it.
We are currently looking for a customer facing Technical Solution Architect with a background in Networking for a position in central Bristol. This role is essential to the success of this company as you will lead technical customer engagements to create and agree system level solution architectures for our SDN solution. The role responsibilities encompass working closely with the product development team, customers and project partners to help shape and drive to conclusion a holistic approach to creating a system that meets customer needs. Come and help us redefine the future of open networking by replacly traditional Hardware and Networks with SDN and NFV, its exciting stuff!
Own and lead technical customer engagements from first principles through to agreed and signed-off solution architecture.
Distill customer demands from solution architectures into the product features or requirements in coordination with the Product Manager.
Understand our SDN product and contribute to development of its features for supporting customer solutions.
Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across product management, architecture, product delivery and customers to ensure effective knowledge transfer between customer engagements and product development.
Develop high quality solution architectures in an efficient and effective manner.
Liaise with and assist the delivery team to ensure successful delivery for customers adopting our SDN based solutions.
● A BSc / MSc or equivalent degree in computer science, computer or electrical engineering.
● Customer facing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Extensive experience with Solutions Architecture, Network Architecture or Software development in Networking or Telecommunications arena.
● Experience with Enterprise Software Solutions or Service Provider Technology Solutions and Services.
● Software development experience or Scripting - such as Java, C++, BASH or Python.
● Experience of installation, configuration and development with network devices from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Ruckus and similar.
● Interest or knowledge in SDN/NFV technologies, including ODL, ONAP, OSM, KVM, NETCONF/YANG, OpenFlow, Open vSwitch and related technologies.
● MEF Lifecycle Services Orchestration (LSO) specifications, APIs and data models.
● Network management technologies including EMS, NMS and OSS/BSS systems in general.
● Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus and the Atlassian tool suite.
● Open Source software tools, libraries and development processes.
Bristol BS1 6EA