L2S2 has partnered with ARM to fuse our healthcare software expertise with their leading-edge silicon and IoT capabilities to facilitate a new generation of connected medical devices that will improve people’s lives. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on exciting projects as part of a skilled engineering and medical team. Our international approvals and expertise make it possible for us to access huge medical datasets, the life blood of next generation AI medical devices and our access to health systems will enable you to see your work helping patients quickly.
- Writing mobile and desktop applications using C# and WPF
- Development of current, new and pre-existing products
- Communication and contributing to the architecture or products
- Involvement in the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Proven work experience as a WPF Software Engineer or similar role
- Proficiency in C# Visual Studio, WPF and .NET
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Ability to plan, execute and document technical work and projects
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Active collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated, details oriented and organised
- Track record of applying new technologies and learning new languages to solve problems
- Interpersonal communication skills using business, technical and user-friendly language, tailored to the audience
- Knowledge of and experience in working with data security
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Experience of working in the NHS or healthcare industry with experience of working in a regulated environment
- Prism Library
- Experience working with MS SQL
If you meet the above criteria for the WPF Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent.
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.