visualSilicon™ specialises in Multimedia IP Software+Hardware co-development projects/products using and/or based on the ARM® Mali™ (GPU, Video and Display) and the ARM Cortex (CPU/Microprocessor) System-on-Chips in various markets including:
- AR / VR / Simulations
- Specialised Content Authoring / Software Development Tools
Over the past decade I have personally worked on projects such as the following:
- An original Android-powered System-on-Chip (SoC) specification, design and development project for the Indian Defence R&D Department,
- Airbus+Boeing mandated ARINC-based data security software for a German Aerospace vendor,
- Integration of Microsoft's .NET runtime system into a brand new C++ AR/VR/Simulation Engine for a British startup,
- Rewriting an original Game Engine from Borland Delphi over to Visual C++ / MFC...